Step 1: Write some Markdown.Hints:
- Use for bold, or hit Ctrl-B
- Use for italics, or hit Ctrl-I
- Use or Ctrl-G to insert images.
Step 2: Save your file by clickingHints:
- Even before you saved, MarkUpDown had been autosaving your work to a backup file every few seconds automatically.
- is Ctrl-S
Step 3: Export your HTML!Hints:
- Click the HTML badge to save to your clipboard, then paste wherever you want...
- Or click the Export button to export to an HTML file.
- is Ctrl-P (for exPort)
That's it! You're marking up with Markdown!
Why not try something fancy today? Clicking the "Upload and Add Image" icon (or hitting Ctrl-Shift-G) will upload an image to imgur for public hosting, and then insert the image tag into your application!