rufwork.com, LLC's applications do not collect or transmit any user's personally identifiable information. No personal information will be disclosed to services used by these applications except as outlined in this document.
Exception: Email addresses may be used as unique identifiers and for the purposes of customer support in applications that utilize accounts. Email addresses will be solicited directly from the user for the purpose of creating accounts, if applicable; they are not pulled from another, passive, source. Other sources of identifying information are not personal, including unique application-specific codes (see "Technical information" section, below).
- PumpPro 1.0 does not utilize email addresses for accounts.
- MarkUpDown 1.x does not utilize email addresses for accounts.
- Podcasters' RSS Feed Generator 1.x does not utilize email addresses for accounts.
Limited technical information may be sent during information requests (such as IP addresses and other information necessarily included in HTTP requests made by the application).
- PumpPro 1.0 and Podcasters' RSS Feed Generator only actively interact with networked services via the hosting platform's email client and web browser.
- MarkUpDown 1.x does send a unique identification code with image upload requests only, based on IP address, to help prevent resource exploitation,
though the actual IP address is not stored directly.
- This unique code is not used for any purpose other than guarding against what rufwork.com, LLC deems to be exploitation of offered resources.
- This code may be used by other features and In App Purchases for resource allocations.
- This code is not shared with third-party services.
- The code is not retained permanently.
- NOTE: IP addresses may be stored temporariliy in web logs as part of this process.
A small set of non-identifiable information may be sent to one or more organizations for statistical information about app usage, device type, and capabilities. This is not currently (5 July 2016) intentionally performed by any rufwork.com, LLC written code. Note that all applications on supported platforms taken from app stores and potentially other sources may send similar information as required by their host platforms.
- PumpPro 1.0 does not share any statistical information with a third-party service.
- MarkUpDown 1.x does not share any statistical information with a third-party service.
- Podcasters' RSS Feed Generator 1.x does not share any statistical information with a third-party service.
Report violations or get more information
If you would like to report any violations of this policy or get more information on any app, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updates to policy
rufwork programming and Ruffin Bailey reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please visit this page at rufwork.com/privacy for the most up to date version.